We can avoid you entering into Bankruptcy by administering a Part 9 debt agreement for you.
Part 9 Debt Agreement:
A Part 9 is a formal arrangement negotiated with your creditors where you pay back your debts (or a portion of your debts) interest free over a set period of time.
Contact us to find out:
- How a debt agreement can prevent you from bankruptcy
- How a debt agreement works
- How it affects your credit file and credit rating
- The consequences of a Debt Agreement
- The possibility of getting a Part 9 approved
- The prevention of creditors taking further action
- When not to enter into a Part 9 Agreement
If you really want to avoid bankruptcy and would like more information about the Part 9 Debt Agreement, then enquire online for further information and a free booklet.
If you are finding it difficult to negotiate with your creditors then talk to us.
We understand how creditors work. Allow us to relieve your stress and negotiate realistic payment arrangements.
How we can help:
- Negotiate realistic arrangements
- Extend Payment Terms
- Prevent creditors from taking further action
- Reduce your commitment level
- Improve your overall financial position
- Free up your cash flow
What we do:
The Financial Managers can negotiate repayment arrangements on your loans, debts and household bills.
We understand how creditors work and what they are prepared to accept as payment on the debt you owe.
In most cases we can negotiate a discount on the payout figures for outstanding debts.
This includes debts that have been long overdue or are in the hands of a collection agent.